- Killing the Black Body: Race, Reproduction, and the Meaning of Liberty
- Reproductive Justice: An Introduction
- Birthing Justice: Black Women, Pregnancy, and Childbirth
- Battling Over Birth: Black Women & The Maternal Health Care Crisis in California
- Advancing Birth Justice: Community-Based Doula Models as a Standard of Care for Ending Racial Disparities
- Uplifting Birth Justice Through Doula Care!
- To Prevent Women from Dying in Childbirth, First Stop Blaming Them
- First, Do No Harm: Why Philanthropy Needs to Re-Examine Its Role in Reproductive Equity and Racial Justice