Loudermilk Conference Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, Georgia, The Loudermilk Center is conveniently accessed from all points in Metro Atlanta via I-75 and I-20. Loudermilk Center is within close proximity to the Georgia State Capitol, Georgia Tech and Georgia State University. Additionally, the Atlanta MARTA Peachtree Center Station, Atlanta’s rapid rail and bus system, is walking distance away. Hartsfield International Airport is less than 15 miles from The Loudermilk Conference Center.
40 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Please park in United Way parking deck. If you’re driving, bring your parking ticket inside to get validated. Parking will be provided as part of your registration.
Transportation & Directions
- From I-75/85 Northbound. Exit #248-B Go left at the first traffic light (Edgewood Avenue). Go Approximately 4 blocks until you cross Courtland Street. At the next traffic light go right onto Peachtree Center Avenue and take the first entrance on your right (Lynch’s Ally). The entrance to the parking garage will be past the median on the left. The Loudermilk Center is adjacent to the parking garage.
- From I-75/85 Southbound. Exit #249A- Courtland Street is one -way street going south. Loudermilk Center for the Regional Community will be on the right after Auburn Avenue. Turn right onto Lynches Alley (the street after Auburn Ave. and before Edgewood Ave.) and park in the United Way parking deck.
- On MARTA Northbound or Southbound Line. Get off at the Peachtree Center Station, take the set of escalators to Ellis Street. Once you get to the street level, you will see the Georgia Pacific Building on your left. Cross in front of Georgia Pacific Building and take a left onto John Wesley Dobbs Avenue. At the first traffic light, go right onto Peachtree Center Avenue. Walk on Peachtree Center Avenue and make a left between The Woodruff Volunteer Center parking deck and The Woodruff Volunteer Center (United Way Building). The Loudermilk Center for the Regional Community will be on the left facing The Woodruff Volunteer Center (United Way Building).
- From I-20 Eastbound. Exit #56B – Windsor/ Spring Street. Go straight to the third traffic light. Take a left on Central Avenue. Turn right onto Auburn Avenue, then right onto Courtland Street. Loudermilk Center for the Regional Community will be on the right. Turn right onto Lynches Alley (the street after Auburn Ave. and before Edgewood Ave.) and park in the United Way parking deck.
- From I-20 Westbound. Exit #58A – Capital Avenue turn right at the light. Stay on Capitol Avenue, which changes into Piedmont Avenue after crossing MLK Jr. Drive. Turn left onto Auburn Avenue, then left onto Courtland Street. Loudermilk Center for the Regional Community will be on the right. Turn right onto Lunches Alley (the street after Auburn Ave. and before Edgewood Ave.) and park in the United Way parking deck.
The Loudermilk Conference Center is on the East side of Downtown Atlanta. Downtown Atlanta has a wide variety of hotels, at various price points which are conveniently located a walk away, or a streetcar ride from the Loudermilk Center. Registrants will be required to make their own hotel and lodging accommodations.
Links to Nearby Hotels
- The Ellis Hotel (0.4 miles; 10 mins walk)
- Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown (0.4 miles; 9 mins walk)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown (0.5 miles; 11 mins walk)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta (0.4 miles; 9 mins walk)
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta (0.5 miles; 12 mins walk)
- Sheraton Atlanta (0.4 miles; 8 mins walk)
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis (0.5 miles; 12 mins walk)
- Hilton Atlanta (0.5 miles; 10 mins walk)
Atlanta is home to many tourist attractions such as the Aquarium, World of Coke, The Civil and Human Rights Museum, CNN, the Ferris Wheel to name a few. The hotels are within walking distance or you can jump on the Street Car for a ride to or from these attractions.
There are also several great restaurants within walking distance. Check them out here!